It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:24 pm Advanced search

I50 report

This topic area is for GENERAL issues, news items or announcements regarding the forum or web site

I50 report

Postby Tas Devil » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 am

Well have pulled out the Navig8r again tried to put in Katoomba st Katoomba no luck, the bugger wanted to send me to the catchment area I knew where I wanted to go so I put in the Katoomba Police Station. Across the road is where I wanted to go,not a problem then a thought I have not upgraded map for a while did a map upgrade & reentered street & number not a problem,the updates & backup for this product are the best I have found, as I said in an earlier report you just need a little common sense & read what you are doing.
Ps when upgrading if you read what you are doing like me you will never have a problem.
Tas Devil

Postby MGA » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 am

Good Post Tassie.

I know there is the occasional "real problem," but I fully endorse your statement of .....

" ... you just need a little common sense & read what you are doing..."

If I can add a little addition to what you have said I would include two problem solving words ... "patience" and "manual" (smile).

regards, MGA.
MGA
Guru

Postby Tas Devil » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 am

Well back home & once again the I50 came up trumps once again took me to the front door of my destination, the great western highway is no better so anyone driving it watch the road signs as the signs are changing every day.
The only thing I found wrong is that it can't tell school holidays for school zones but that is a minor problem again a little common sense is required.
Tas Devil

Return to General issues, News items & announcements