It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:40 pm Advanced search

New etouch 10"

This topic area is for GENERAL issues, news items or announcements regarding the forum or web site

New etouch 10"

Postby Daff » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi just brought a 10" etouch mid-1060 today....and after charging and booting for the first time/second time over a couple of hours to mske sure it booted up, when setting u the wifi settings the tablet froze and I had to reset...

now it only reboots to laser blue screen and stays there... when plugging power cable it showed low/nil battery then a few seconds later 94%... updated 100% now

tried holding power button down to power off....

it currently on charge if that was an issue but doesn't/didnt seem to help

tried booting again but now same but did go to a black screen after a minute/s(shutdown) for a second then back to laser screen

what to do ??

saw on your website to clear flash but menu in chinese and not english?
Daff

Re: New etouch 10"

Postby club_admin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:51 am

Hi Daff,

Better do a Factory Date Reset to see how it goes. The instructions are available in FAQs section of http://www.laserco.com.au/MID-1060?search=-1060.

"saw on your website to clear flash but menu in chinese and not english?" Which website did you browse? Can you please let us know the link?

For further assistance on this issue, you can email to [email protected] or live support on http://www.laserco.com.au/support.
club_admin
Guru

Re: New etouch 10"

Postby Daff » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi

I preformed the factory reset and the Tablet menu was in chinese on screen, (not the website link)

tried to translate via google "clear Flash" and think i got the right option

as any way it seems to have worked... as booted up and been ok on a couple of reboots since

Daffman
Daff

Return to General issues, News items & announcements