It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:27 pm Advanced search

MID-1071 Charging Touch Controls

This topic area is for GENERAL issues, news items or announcements regarding the forum or web site

MID-1071 Charging Touch Controls

Postby supergoo13 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi,

Im not sure if my new 10 inch tablet has been damaged. Ive tried a system reset. Every time I switch on the charger the touch screen controls become unusable. Developer controls show the touch points at 3 or 4 locations. Ive read on the lazer website this is a faq issue on the model before. But no listing for this model. Ive also read the problem is often the quality of the 5V 4mA charger supplied.

Can a firmware update correct this, can a new charger correct this, I would like to leave it on charge set up playing on wifi utube and soundcloud content, quickly reducing charge over a few hours. Then it seems it takes 3 to 4 hours to charge fully again.

A majar draw back on this model, considering returning my model for a replacement, unless this is a simply issue.

Regards

Craig
supergoo13

Re: MID-1071 Charging Touch Controls

Postby supergoo13 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:15 pm

The manual doesn't describe what the charging socket does.

Perhaps if I charged via a cable to this, if I knew the supplied voltage required., I could try this way, and see if I can charge and use touch screen controls at once.

Ive searched the website but no listing for cables for the manual page 1 image,..

6 - charging socket ??

What is this ?

Craig
supergoo13

Return to General issues, News items & announcements